We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Project Leader
Resume Due Date: Monday March 30th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 13 months
Looking for an individual for the role Project Manager for several highly technical projects within the Pickering Control Computers group.
- Establish and maintain project schedules.
- Define scope of work and establish contracts to support work activities within the defined project scope.
- Chair regular coordination meetings.
- Provide regular monitoring status reporting on cost, schedule and quality.
- Attend various forums on behalf of the Section Manager of Pickering Control Computers.
- Ensure compliance with OPG Project Management governance and OPG’s Gated Process.
- Knowledge and experience with OPG Project Management framework.
- Knowledge and experience with Engineering Change Control process.
- Experience as Modification Team Leader at an OPG Nuclear Generating Station.
- Experience with digital computer hardware and software modifications.
- Aptitude to understand highly technical issues and previous knowledge of computer hardware and software design concepts.
- Experienced in Project Management using OPG's Gated Process. Must have working knowledge of Engineering Change Control governance, ideally experienced as a modification team leader at a an OPG Nuclear Generating Station.