Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Automotive company.
We are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor 3 to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario L0S 1P0
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 9 to 15 years’ experience
- Demonstrated ability in the areas listed below
- Experience in supervision of multi-trade workforce
- High level of analytical ability where problems are complex
- Ability to interpret blueprints and engineering drawings
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical concepts
- Experience in machine, assembly and/or facility areas
- Training in skilled trades area or equivalent technical training
- Knowledge of and ability to insure a safe industrial work environment
- Implements and actively supports the plant and corporate safety policies and initiatives
- Responsible to diagnose equipment malfunction, determine root cause and initiate immediate and long-term corrections
- Responsible for the effective use of personnel, material and equipment in supporting SPQRC initiatives
- Implements safety and good housekeeping standards
- Trains, develops, and evaluates employees
- Complies with terms of Local and National Labor agreements and supports divisional and corporate policies
- Initiates contact with others outside of work group when required to solve problems
- Implements planned maintenance activities
- Completes work assignments required within budget, manpower and timing constraints
- Will establish, implement and maintain long-range plans for improvement of maintenance activities and provide technical assistance to the manufacturing departments supported
- Must support plant in achieving Safety, People, Quality, Responsiveness and Cost goals
- Must be willing to work any assigned shift, work daily, weekend, and holiday overtime as required
- Supports/implements the QS9000/ISO14001/(GMS) Global Manufacturing System compliance processes
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.