Our client is looking for a Mechanical/Instrumentation Technologist with experience in preparing control philosophies/narrative documents from existing P&IDs, logic information and operational documents.
This is a contract role in Saskatoon, SK, with possibility of extension.
- Prepare control philosophies/narrative documents from existing P&IDs, logic information and operational documents
- P.Eng. registered with APEGS or equivalent experience/qualifications
- Excellent communication & team working skills are required
- Excellent technical writing skills required
- Site experience and heavy industrial exposure would be considered assets
- 4-9 years
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.