Our oil and gas midstream client is looking for a Communications Specialist for their office in Downtown Calgary. It is a part-time role (up to 20 hours per week) with a lot of flexibility with hours and scheduling.
• Outstanding writing skills, with experience and comfort writing for internal audiences.
• Project management skills including the ability to develop and manage work plans.
• Results oriented, focused on producing high quality work
• Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively but also independently to complete tasks.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail.
• Demonstrates flexibility to respond to shifting priorities
• 20 hours per week with flexibility to adapt schedule to meet program deadlines and deliverables
• 4-7 years of experience in a related position
• Experience on systems implementation projects, with an understanding of the intent and the nature of the work across the development, testing, training and implementation phases
• Ability to quickly learn functional processes, issues and challenges across various impacted functional groups
• Experience in technical writing and distilling complex and technical concepts to digestible, understandable material
• Experience in graphic design or video creation (in Adobe, Powtoon or similar platforms)
• The ability to create storyboards and provide creative direction
• Experience with SharePoint or a similar platform is preferred
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.