Our client, a market leading integrated oil company is looking for an experienced Turnaround Contract Operator for the preparation and execution of a Planned Turnaround. The individual in this role will Assist the Operations Lead with the Shutdown and Startup of the Field Facilities and Central Processing Facility in the Turnaround. The schedule for this role is 7 on and 7 off for 12-hour days, located at the client’s camp location.
What you will be doing…
- Shutdown and prepare equipment for maintenance in the 2020 Turnaround
- Prepare for Startup and help bring the FF pads and infrastructure online after TA activities are complete.
- Have full understanding of Sunrise COHE process.
- Have full understanding of Sunrise Permitting process.
- Have full understanding of Sunrise Safe work practices.
- Have full understanding of Sunrise Units they are working in as to safely Shutdown and Start-up Equipment.
What you will need to succeed…
- 4th class Power Engineer.
- Time-management and organization skills.
- Proficient understanding of PIDs.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in an operating facility.
- Experience with Equipment isolation and permitting.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must be competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability work in a team environment.
Nice to Haves
- 3rd class Power Engineer.
- 2 years in SAGD/Oil and Gas Operations.
- Experience in Operations / Turnaround.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.