The Ian Martin Group is seeking a Fixed Asset Accounting Analyst who will be responsible for preparing accurate and timely financials, for a long term contract assignment.
Our client owns and operates the largest natural gas distribution network in North America and is relied on by millions of consumers for fuel.
Working as part of a large team, your typical work day will include:
- Prepare journal entries using Oracle, SAP, and/or PowerPlan in support of fixed asset accounting
- Perform depreciation runs, and assist with depreciation analysis/studies
- Retire assets, determining NBV and performing ARO accounting
- Develop timely, accurate actuals for fixed assets to support the business and decision-making
- Classify and unitize projects into fixed asset accounts, ensuring costs are accurately captured
Applicants with the following minimum qualifications will be contacted for a deeper level discussion about this role:
- Solid 2+ years of fixed asset accounting
- Demonstrated knowledge of GAAP principles
- Experience working with PP&E fixed assets
- Experience in Oil & Gas industry
- FERC experience is a strong asset
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.