Our Utility client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire an Demand Side Management (DSM) Coordinator for a 3+month contract opportunity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate customer applications for the Energy Conservation Rebate Programs
- Specific Accountabilities
- Super user functionality with payment systems such as SAP, Oracle and Markview and Kubra.
- Create and validate invoice requisitions for rebate cheques (follow-up on workflow process involving Accounts Payable)
- Manage and prioritize the Clients Smart Savings Inbox, and other generic group mailboxes (as applicable)
- Validate cheque requisitions by name, address, energy-efficient measures and dollar value prior to facilitating payment. Export outstanding invoices from various sources and determine Oracle and SAP payment status / correct amount was issued.
- Perform basic Excel functions such as VLOOKUP, and Match.
- Point of contact for AP for follow-up and inquiries for payment issues and customer escalations.
- Streamline and improve existing processes as it relates to the customer journey, and back-end payment facilitation.
Must Have qualifications:
- Good understanding of/use of excel
- Ability to pick up applications
- Comfortable working with data
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.