- Toronto, Ontario
- 6 months contract to start
- Monday- Friday day shift.
- 36.25 hours/ week
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a reputable transportation/ construction company that is involved in one of the largest transportation expansions projects in Toronto history. As a new teammate within the department you will be performing safety assessments and monitoring current risks on site within a cross functional team.
Daily Activities Include:
- Participates in the planning, development, and implementation of safety risk and change management
- Assesses and monitors current state of safety risks and the occurrence of related risk events in the business against business requirements and delivery within project scope and deadlines
- Identifies key implementation risks and issues, and conducts analysis to resolve safety risk factors
- Maintains and updates electronic system and database to support the collection, analysis, and reporting of safety risk information
- Provides support in managing and maintaining safety risk management programs of business operations and construction projects
Key Skills / Qualifications
- Risk management, risk assessment, change management, and project management to facilitate formal risk and change management assessments of internal departments
- Experience developing and conducting risk management training
- Experience with system and databases that support the collection, analysis, and reporting of risk information
- Interpersonal, oral/written/presentation skills to advise stakeholders regarding the need to apply appropriate processes for all associated risks
- Completion of a degree in a related discipline – or a combination of education, training and experience deemed equivalent
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.