Hydraulics Specialist / Journeyman Millwright
- Hamilton, Ontario
- $30.00 to 36.00 per hour depending on experience
- Must have valid Working At Heights and Aerial Work Platform
- 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday to Friday
- Contract leading to Full Time Employment
- Certification of Qualification 433A an asset
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a Multi-Trade contractor that is providing support to their client that builds large 60 foot lifts for large equipment with ball screws and hydraulics.
As their new Hydraulics Specialist, you will enjoy building and assembling machinery. You will highly experienced in Hydraulic and have working knowledge of sizing, competent requirements, fabrication of flex and rigid lines, integration and troubleshooting of full systems.
What you will be doing…
- Taking direction from Manufacturing Supervisor, Manager or Lead Hand
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings to build new and existing equipment
- Building Scissor Lifts, Screw/Jack Installs and Alignment, Belt and Chain Drive applications, Large equipment layout procedures and large equipment erection.
- Using large overhead cranes/slinging and forklifts
- Occasionally interacting with Customers that visit the manufacturing facility and could include answering their questions
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly executed, carried out and evaluated.
You have the following…
- Extensive background and knowledge of building new/existing and troubleshooting of Industrial Machinery applications
- Certification of Qualification for Industrial Maintenance Mechanic is preferred
- Valid Working At Heights and Aerial Work Platform certifications
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude and willingness to complete tasks as assigned
- Professional and Safety-focused at all times
- Available to start immediately
- Reliable transportation to and from site daily
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text (905) 330 9861
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.