Our largest Client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading water technologies company.
We are looking for an Purchasing and Logistics Specialist to support the team.
Duration: 08+ months contract
Location: Saint-Laurent, Quebec
Support the current buyer with the creation and issuing of Purchase Orders for parts/materials required for the assembly of equipment in the Montreal Factory and for Spare Parts orders. Support the current Logistics team with the preparation of documentation and coordination of assembly and parts shipments.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Contact vendors for quotations/estimates.
- Prepare Purchase Orders using the current business system.
- Follow-up with issued Purchase Orders to confirm status and expedite delivery, as needed.
- Prepare all required documentation for parts and/or assembled equipment for shipping purposes.
- Organize transport for shipping purposes.
Minimum Technical Qualifications:
- French and English Fluency, written and verbal
- 3+ years of experience with Purchasing and Logistics
https://ianmartin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/ian_martin_pad.png 0 0 https://ianmartin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/ian_martin_pad.png 2019-11-29 14:06:212020-02-22 11:04:42Bilingual Purchasing and Logistics Specialist