We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Procedure Projects Coordinator
Resume Due Date: Friday December 6, 2019 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 3 years, proposed start date January 2, 2020
- Develop and maintain TPAR database (EBX) and administer access rights while supporting on-going infrastructure support.
- Act as the Operations and Maintenance SPOC for all testing and development.
- Act as Operations and Maintenance SPOC for SharePoint program.
- Develop and maintain Review, Validation Verification and Approval process logs to track all required documentation.
- Scan all completed document packages to SharePoint to document and store all Operations and maintenance changes for the refurb project
- Work with OPG programs (SharePoint) to provide access and folders for outside section organizations and provide structure for worker inside the section.
- Interface with OPG and Contractors to ensure requirements are satisfied to align with project objectives.
- Produce section metrics and reports from the EBX database and develop new metrics per Section Manager request and for Executive Management forecasting.
- Provide ad hoc reports for business unit as required.
- Monitor and track all document revision reviews and time periods and provide follow-up notifications as required.
- Track and maintain all relative documentation program documents.
- Provide expert technical judgement on business processes and systems to support the development of effective strategies for optimum operation, development and improvement.
- Contribute to the review of changes, impact analysis and system upgrades.
- Responsible for configuration of enhancements, break-fix and resolution of problems to support daily operation.
- Provide analytical support in order to develop models, tools and reports to manage business risks.
- Proactively identify ongoing or emergent issues.
- Design, analyze and document processes to support management decision making.
- Provide oversite to ensure consistency with approved policies and procedures and perform a wide range of business administrative duties to support business unit.
- Demonstrated ability in preparing reports, effective oral and written communication skills is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ensures quality work is organized and delivered in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and provide good judgement.
- Strong analytical and data management skills.
- Excellent problem solving, computer and prioritizing skills are required.
- Knowledge of Asset Suite, SharePoint, EBX5, Tempus, and most Microsoft applications.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of 4 years Nuclear Operations and Maintenance related experience is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a business setting/unit is required.