On behalf of our a client, a leader in oil & gas transmission and distribution, we are looking for a Project Manager to join their team. Based out of Houston, they will handle variety of pipeline related projects across the US. They will support all phases of projects from inception through completion.
- Act as the primary contact for project activities, leading project review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies project problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience, including project experience within Gas Transmission industry
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Bachelor’s degree – engineering discipline or construction related
- Cost forecasting experience
- Experience with MS Office and SharePoint
- Strong Asset: PMP Certification
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.