We are looking for a new graduate from a Supply Chain background with some experience in the field. The individual needs to be energetic, have outstanding communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Review new supplier/supplier maintenance request and supply the applicable documentation requiring completion
- Review the supplier information in the Oracle or SAP system
- Provide Vendor Maintenance with the completed documentation and follow up on status as required
- Responsible to provide status update to the requester and to upload the status updates in Maximo
- Some experience in supply chain and administration
Nice to Haves:
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated customer service focus and ability to develop positive relationships
- Demonstrate ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong PC skillsets with experience in Maximo, SAP, and or Oracle
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.