- Val Caron, Ontario
- $33 to $35 per Hour
- Monday to Friday, Days
- Temporary to Permanent Position
- Must have a Mechanical License with HDEM Experience
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a leading provider of Mining services and solutions including full mine development and operation. They apply their experience along with leading technology while always putting safe practices over all else. This is an ideal position for someone that is looking for a long-term position in Val Caron, Ontario as this will start on contract and then transfer to permanent position once probationary period has been completed.
What you’ll be doing…
- Diagnose and Audit a variety of Heavy Duty Equipment used in Underground Mining.
- Make repairs as required and document as needed.
- Working independently or along side Foreman.
- Mentoring Apprentices and Shop Helpers.
- Working on all components including Engines.
- Be an active participate in shop meetings.
Why this is the job for you…
- Licensed Mechanic (310T or 310S) with Mining Experience
- 421A Heavy Duty Technician Certification considered an asset
- Proven experience working on Off Road and Mining Equipment
- Can commit to following safety protocols as required by site
- Professional and team-oriented attitude that is responsible and dependable
- Confident in passing pre-employment screening including Criminal Record Check, Drug & Alcohol, and Medical Testing.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com or text (905) 330 9861.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.