We are looking for a Gas Scheduler to join our client’s team for a long term contract opportunity. This person will be part of a small team, supporting nominations, scheduling, confirmations, allocations, curtailment, notices, OBAs, imbalances, capacity release, and storage injections and withdrawals.
The position requires working a shift schedule consisting of 7 12-hour day shifts followed by 7 days off.
- Working with customers as they utilize contracted services from pipeline, storage and offshore facilities.
- Analyze, prioritize and address transportation and related issues to ensure a timely resolution.
- Work with customers on developing and implementing both transportation and storage utilization strategies.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of pipeline and storage commercial operations and value drivers.
- Ability to work independently
- A strong work ethic and problem solving skills
- Experience with Gas Control, Scheduling, Capacity Services, Regulatory, Marketing is highly desirable.
- Strong Communication skills