Our Oil and Gas client in Markham, ON is looking to hire a Program Engineer(Distribution Integrity Management) for a 12-month contract role.
What you will be doing…
The primary focus of this role is to help ensure gas carrying assets within scope of the Distribution Integrity Management Program (DIMP) are suitable for continued use by actively identifying, assessing, and mitigating potential hazards.
This role will:
- Perform Integrity Assessments on gas distribution assets to assess potential hazards.
- Write engineering reports.
- Perform data analysis.
- Provide written and graphical content to support the completion of the annual DIMP Asset Health Review.
- Support the development of DIMP plans.
- Analyze asset, failure, condition, and location data for use in DIMP operating programs.
- Develop a technical understanding of gas distribution assets and associated hazards.
What you will need to succeed…MUST HAVE:
- Registered as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) in Canada.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Background in the field of reliability, integrity, and statistics.
- Demonstrated adaptability and desire for excellence.
- Strong data analysis skills.
This role will be stationed in the Markham office for the first 6 weeks for training. Following that the role can be stationed out of the Markham or Chatham office. Some travel will be required between offices and to occasionally to work sites.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.