Do you want to work for one of the largest “Healthcare” companies? They are currently looking for an “Technical Writer” to support their facility in Issaquah, WA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for updating our User Instructions with a new company brand and assist with the re-branding project to identify locations of the brand across the product hardware, documentation, and software.
- Strong writing skills, namely a command of grammar, syntax, diction, and the conventions and best practices of writing a variety of technical documents.
- Will search through Product Data Management System to identify part numbers where brand is present (product hierarchy) and document.
- Follow published re-branding guidelines to update Company name, brand/logo, and fonts in product Operating Instructions, User Manuals/guides, etc.
- Work with Engineering Team and Senior Technical Writer to keep the re-branding project tracker organized and prioritized.
- Experienced reading technical drawings and dimensioning.
- Experienced with mechanical assembly processes, reading Bills of Material.
- Proficient using MS Office Word, PDF tools, Adobe FrameMaker.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE/JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 years experience in a high-tech repair service environment or equivalent experience
- Good Communication Skills including ability to stay organized and transparency on current projects
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Technical Writer professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.