Do you want to work for one of the largest “Healthcare” companies? They are currently looking for an “Engineering Technician” to support their facility in Waukesha, WI for a 6 months contract duration. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Creation & detailed solder work on complex power electronics and controls circuits, set up and running of data acquisition equipment for tests, carrying out experiments, troubleshooting, and reporting/documenting results of tests and measures, lead compliance and quality activities, travel to customer sites for integration and service activities, and train other team members.
- Performs troubleshooting of power electronics circuits (incl. 3 phase -delta and wye type), electrical control systems, printed circuit board designs, and plumbing or cooling systems. Designs and builds hardware that allows the team to conduct experiments or diagnostic tests and draw data-based conclusions.
- Ability to measure, test, assemble or, repair where limited or no procedure exists.
- Provides technical leadership by assisting others or in troubleshooting.
- Assist other engineers through the test development, setup, and data collection process.
- Constructs and assist in evaluating engineering models.
- Associates degree, or a High School diploma and 2 years technical experience
- Advanced proficiency to logically troubleshoot at subsystem and system level, using identifiable problem-solving techniques and previous experience
- Ability to draw accurate conclusions from test data, malfunctions, or deviations, and implement corrections to the existing design or process.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're an Engineering Technician professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.