Do you want to work for one of the largest “Utility” companies? They are currently looking for an “Talent Acquisition Specialist” to support their facility in Brooklyn, NY for a 4 months contract. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for executing the Workforce Plan, recruitment strategies and full lifecycle recruitment process to hire top talent for the organization. The specialist will assist with the development and implementation of strategic workforce plans to meet the staffing requirements of the business functions via internal and external applicants.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Develop, execute and drive the implementation of talent acquisition plans and strategies, assuring a qualified, diverse pool of candidates to fill open positions as well as talent gaps identified through the succession planning process.
- Identify and source both passive and active candidates through internal and external channels ensuring positions are filled with high caliber individuals.
- Work collaboratively with Talent Acquisition Partner to understand the resourcing needs of the business, execute the Workforce Plan and to ensure candidates meet business needs.
- Develop strong relationships and work collaboratively with the business functions to fully understand business needs to enable development of strong candidate pools.
- Position Requirements Development
- Recruiting / Sourcing
- Candidate Interviews and Assessment
- Selection Program Design
- Selection Decision Making
- Talent Acquisition Program Strategy
- Talent Acquisition Message Design
- Determining Job Offers
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required; preferably an advanced degree and/or study in Human Resources
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in Finance recruiting experience required
- Experience recruiting for a variety of Finance related positions of all experience levels including but not limited to: Business Partnering, Governance & Solutions, Financial Planning & Analysis, Governance & Solutions, and Controllership (Plant Accounting, Technical Accounting, etc)
- Advanced proficiency in Success Factors or similar ATS preferred
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Technical Acquisition Specialist, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.