Our market leading energy client has an immediate need for a Project Administrator located in Prince George British Columbia.
What you will be doing …
- Participate in ORM Governance meetings, including note taking, maintaining the agenda, and scheduling and organizing the governance meetings.
- Transition of existing Risks and MOCs to a new tool.
- Map CGT risks over to the 7×7 matrix and highlight those risks that changed in the conversion.
- Support transitioning CGT existing MOCs to new AMOC tool.
- Coordinate with different areas to schedule ORM & AMOC trainings and print training materials and creating notebooks for AMOC.
- General administrative duties including ordering swag, and shipping training materials to various offices.
- Organize all CGT risk management paper forms in SharePoint site and keep files up to date and organized in the SharePoint site.
- Perform additional assignments as needed.
What you will need to succeed…
- Self-starter who can work with minimal direction.
- Good time management skills with the ability to manage short deadlines.
- Computer skills with excellent understanding of the MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience with internal database systems.
- Advanced Excel skills and some experience with Sharepoint required.
- Experience with meeting minutes, agendas and ordering.
- Relevant industry experience would be preferred.
- Good communication skills would be required.
Looking for meaningful work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.