We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Plant Engineer, Electrical
Resume Due Date: Thursday December 19, 2019
Number of Vacancies: 3
Duration: 12 months
Location: Thunder Bay OR Etobicoke (Kipling) OR Niagara (base location is optional, however; must be willing to travel to all locations)
- Performs inspections, assessments, detailed drawings and prepares technical specifications.
- Acts as an owner engineering.
- Prepares reports and construction reviews.
- Responsible for project planning (scoping, estimating cost, engineering and labour).
- Travel across OPG sites is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Electrical Engineering.
- P.Eng Licence (Ontario).
- Generating unit, intake deck, and tail rack desk.
- Industrial facility HVAC, 120/208 V & 600V systems.
- Station service arc flash assessments, modeling, ect ..
- Medium voltage switchgear.
- Sluicegate log lifter replacement.
- Generating unit and station unit controls.
- DC systems.
- Grounding studies.
- Turbine inlet valves.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the OH&S Act and Regulations especially for Industrial Establishments (Ont Reg 851) & Construction (Ont Reg 213) and various applicable codes and standards.