Our Oil and Gas client in Chatham, ON, is looking to hire a Change Management and Communications Lead for a 12-month contract role.
The Change Management and Communications Lead develops and implements a change management and communication strategy in alignment with available client tools and methodologies.
What you will be doing…
- Plan, schedule, and manage work-stream activities
- Lead the creation of required deliverable for their work-stream
- Plan and manage the Organizational Change activities to ensure change adoption
- Plan and deliver Communications to the organization
- Plan, develop, and deliver Training to the organization
- Integrate with other work-streams to support the end-to-end business solution
- Consult with the work-streams to create the work-stream plan
- Refine the assigned activities in more detail as needed
- Co-ordinate and lead activities and resources to meet the plan
- Monitor, maintain and update progress against the plan
- Create strategy documents for their work-stream
- Ensure proper skill-set availability for project work-stream members
- Provide support during the testing, training, and implementation phases
- Communications plan and implementation to staff as well as customers as appropriate
- Provide status and progress reporting on risk, issues, dependencies, scope changes, and quality concerns, including monitoring and updating RAID log
- Attend project meetings as requested by the Program Manager
- Identify impacts to the plan, scope, or resourcing and create Change Requests as required
- Complete assigned work within timeline and quality expectations
What you will need to succeed…
- Post-secondary education in TIS, Business, or Change management related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a change management capacity
- Very strong organizational skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) knowledge.
Nice to haves:
- Prior Gas Utility experience
- Change management experience specifically within IT projects
- Prior SAP and or Oracle experience an asset
- SharePoint experience would be an asset
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.