Do you want to work for one of the largest “Healthcare” companies? They are currently looking for an “Scientist” for Cell Line Development in Marlborough, MA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
The scientist of the Cell Line Development position will be responsible for implementing technical transfer for the Startup of the Cell Line Development Lab.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Laboratory activity to develop stable mammalian cell lines expressing recombinant proteins and monoclonal antibodies for the Bio-pharmaceutical Industry
- Optimizing mammalian cell lines
- Routine maintenance of cryo-preservation systems
- Routine ordering and stocking of the laboratory
- Ensuring quality through the rigorous application of best practices
- Writing technical reports to document Cell Line Development activities.
- Hands-on experience establishing processes for mammalian Cell Line Development workflow
- Experience with lipofectamine and electroporation techniques
- Experience with single cell cloning
- Experience with the use of shake flask and shaking deep well plate cultures
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Scientist, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.