Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Automotive company.
We are looking for an General Administrator to support the team.
Duration: 12+ months Contract
Location: Oshawa, Ontario L1H8P7
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with high level of confidentiality
- Establishes and maintains a system for managing office routine
- Assists in planning, conducting and evaluating projects
- Monitors programs and projects
- Frequent contact with others outside the work group
- Performs special assignments as requested by department
- Maintains technical expertise and procedural knowledge Keeps supervision advised of work in process
- Assumes operational assignments as a working member
- Attends meetings/disseminates information
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access applications
- High level of oral and written communications skills
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Ability to plan, organize, and document tasks
- Knowledge of technology in area to which assigned
- Analytical ability where problems are somewhat complex
- Three-five years’ work experience
- Two years college or equivalent training
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.