We are looking for a Technology Analyst/Business Analyst with experiencing overseeing automation projects. Bonus if the projects are within the oil and gas industry.
- Support a team of product owners that is tasked with implementing and integrating automation systems in Pipeline Integrity
- Responsible for developing and managing benefits/value realization assessments to ensure projected business value is being delivered by new automation opportunities
- Provides leadership in promoting and marketing automation projects, ensuring high engagement from users and leadership
- Enables the department to successfully deliver on its strategic vision through the adoption and use of automation, advanced analytics and data
- Supports and coordinate business focused MOCs, end-to-end change and business readiness activities over the lifecycle of automation projects (from opportunity assessment, business case through to design, prototyping and operationalization)
- Defines and executes on delivery and business implementation plans, ensuring automation systems are used as designed and expected
- Assist the business with process re-engineering activities
- Designs and maintains appropriate value/benefits realization measurements and metrics to prove strong ROI
- Provides training and end-user support during and after the implementation process alongside product owners
- Involved in pre-implementation demos to promote the products and confirm requirements
- Translates business requirements back to the product owner as required
- Maintains strong business sponsorship for all projects, engaging the appropriate subject matter experts and leaders to ensure projects are delivered and adopted successfully in Pipeline Integrity
- Supports projects that improve data quality and promote the use of data to meet strategic business goals
- Ensure automation system support services are delivered throughout Pipeline Integrity so engineers make best use of the systems, engaging TIS for TIER 1/2/3 support as necessary
- Develops, implements and supports data and records management processes and works with other departments to ensure alignment and accountability
- The role requires exceptional expertise and attention to detail as the information being managed is utilized in making critical pipeline safety decisions
- This role provides specialized technical automation and data management knowhow, leadership, consistent direction, focus and support to Pipeline Integrity
- Degree or diploma in related field (Business, Education, Technology, Sciences, Arts)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and with senior stakeholders
- Strong people leadership skills
- Self-motivated for success and strong partnerships with all stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience leveraging data to support strategic business goals
- Excellent facilitation, mediation, negotiation and resolution skills
Looking for meaningful work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.