We are looking for an Electrical, Instrumentation & Control Design Technician who will be responsible for developing the CAD drawings. Working as part of a small team, natural gas infrastructure improvement projects.
- Developing CAD Designs of electrical and communication systems & process measurement devices at natural gas regulation and associated pipeline facilities.
- Assists in developing support detail and information documents for various engineering activities and projects as well as supporting material procurement and development of design standards.
- Must have advanced computer and applications knowledge.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Ability to produce clear and precise drawings.
- Drafting experience utilizing MicroStation or AutoCAD, or similar.