Our mining client is looking for a Mechanical Engineer based out of Saskatoon.
What you will be doing…
- Perform mechanical engineering design work on various projects executed within the client.
- Work with mechanical designers for CAD work in support of development of 3D models and 2D drawings.
- Develop and revise technical specification, work on scope of supply, BOMs and construction work packages.
- Occasional site visits to Northern Saskatchewan and Ontario.
What you will need to succeed…
- 4- 9 or 10+ years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering and registered with APEGS as P.Eng.
- Registration with PEO is considered an asset.
- Experience with process piping, pumping, equipment and layout design, HVAC and building services.
- Experience with sizing and selection of HVAC and building services, major process, pumping equipment, and piping design.
- Experience with design of steam and condensate systems would be an asset.
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards.
Looking for meaningful work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.