We are seeking a Development Engineer who will be responsible for developing Java and Mobile Applications for a 7 months contract assignment in Pasadena, CA.
Our client is an international digital security company providing software applications and security to personal devices.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Interaction with project managers and a team of engineers to design and develop required systems meeting customer requirement.
- Develop and enhance existing Client/GUI products.
- Participate in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of new product development and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Mentor others in development technologies, tools, and processes.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
- REQUIREMENT: JAVA, Objective C/Swift, C/C++, must have experience with mobile applications 5+ yrs
- C#, XML, WPF/Winform App
- Experience in Mobile Application Development
- Experience with Agile software development (Preferred)
- Equivalent field, plus 5 + years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in JAVA, Objective C/Swift, C/C++
- Solid knowledge of relational database.
- Outstanding analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent ability in understanding large volume of source codes.
Applicants with Bachelors Degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.