Our client; a leading global provider of Information and Communications Technology infrastructure and smart devices, is searching for talented and innovative CPU Security Expert to join their growing team.
You will design and evaluate the security architecture of CPU for mobile platforms like smart phones and tablets.
- Develop the prototype of applying the advanced security feature of CPU, such as PAC, BTI, MTE, Arran…
- Design a new security architecture or micro-architecture for mobile CPU
- Assessing security risk and applying mitigation
Essential Skills and Experience::
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science (Masters or PhD asset)
- Proficient in C/C++ and Assembly.
- Good knoweldge and understanding of CPU architecture and micro-architecture
- Familiar with the ARM architecture and the micro-architecture of current ARM CPU cores
- Experience in research and development on security technologies
- Experience in working on CPU security extension(such as TrustZone and PAC) and Linux
- Knowledge of operating system and compiler technology
- Co-operate and communicate well with CPU design team.
- Able to travel internationally from time to time
About The Ian Martin Group:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.