We are seeking a Quality Control Engineer who will be will be responsible for the testing of a wide range of biometric applications, products and services for a 7 months contract assignment in Pasadena, CA.
Our client is an international digital security company providing software applications and security to personal devices.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Applying a variety of hardware & software testing practices and procedures to ensure the highest level of quality for all products tested
- Design, create, and document Test Cases based on Requirements and other supporting documents
- Execute various test methodologies and perform a variety of Quality Control inspections to ensure comprehensive test coverage of the system(s) being deployed
- Track and report all anomalies, defects and customer experience issues using in-house approved defect tracking tools
- Perform all other duties as related to a QC Engineer
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of demonstrable “on-hands” experience in QC Testing
- A strong understanding of QC Documentation & Defect Management
- Able to work in both Windows and Unix environments
- Good understanding of H/W configurations (PC) and networking
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to think outside the box, have an excellent technical ability and trouble shooting skills
Applicants with Bachelor’s Degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.