Project Manager – Civil Landscape Construction
- Stouffville, Ontario
- Full-time permanent position
- 50/hours week
- 80,000-110,000 + bonus and benefits and company vehicle
- Stable work environment
- Position starting in February 2020
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a civil landscape and construction company with expertise in municipal park construction, site services and commercial development.
As a Project Manager, you are the expert and leader of the project team, the plan and ultimately, the success of the project. There will be many different tasks from day to day, so we need someone who’s competent, flexible, reliable, positive and willing to learn new skills.
What you’ll be doing…
- Conducting performance reviews and regular 1 on 1 meetings with the team members and provide timely feedback for the overall success and growth of the employees
- Manage multiple project simultaneously. Work scope includes earthworks, hard and soft landscapes, civil works and infrastructure
You will bring to the team
- Embody the values that our organization is built on and be motivated to contribute to our mission: Exceptional Value, Superior Connections.
- Experience managing projects and people.
- Dedicated to superior health and safety standards.
- Excellent record of customer service.
- Strong and varied communication skills.
- Cultured team building and development skills.
- Experience working in utilities, infrastructure and landscape construction.
- A proven record at working successfully with budgets
- Proficient at blueprint reading, takeoffs, survey and layout.
- Sound knowledge of aggregates, concrete and asphalt.
- Experience performing and supervising site servicing.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.