Industrial Electrician 442a
- Shelburne, Ontario
- Full-time, permanent position
- Day Shift – (M-F) 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
- $35.00/hour (depending on experience)
- $1500 signing bonus and eligible for monthly production target bonus
- Medical/ dental benefits
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a reputable plastics recycling facility. The employees are passionate about the environment and are considered leaders within the recycling industry. They are seeking an experienced Industrial Electrician to support the maintenance and production teams and ensure that machines are up and running at top speed.
So what will you be doing day to day:
- Offer electrical support to maintenance and production teams.
- Conduct scheduled preventive maintenance of electrical equipment, repair of electrical/mechanical systems and production equipment throughout facility.
- Work within a team to provide support for the production line to troubleshoot and repair breakdowns efficiently.
- Provide written reports of work required for repairs and upgrades including tracking all parts, work orders and labour through advanced CMMS
- Participate, collaborate and cooperate with other trades to speed up repair and maintenance.
- Maintain all electrical wiring and switch gears sub-panels, facility HVAC, lighting, fans, and production equipment such as to ensure operator safety and machine integrity.
- Participate in mechanical repairs as required.
- Build and install basic panels / equipment while meeting all code requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Licensed Industrial Electrician 442a
- 4th or 5th year Electrical Apprentices with related industrial experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude including knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, and conveyor equipment.
- Panel wiring and PLC knowledge an asset.
- Manufacturing environment preferred.
- Knowledge of electrical, automation and controls.
- Ability to read and troubleshoot electrical schematics and wiring drawings.
- Able to install, assess, replace and repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, and conduit.
- Experience wiring motor controls and instrumentation circuits.
- Action oriented with a strong bias to resolve issues efficiently.
- Strong knowledge of the Canadian Electrical Code Standard
- Leadership and drive to improve team results
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org Or you can text Sarah at 647-838-2522
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.