- St. Catharines, ON
- Temporary contract position (1 month, with possibility for extension) within the public sector
- Stable day-time schedule, Monday to Friday during business hours
- $17-$20 per hour
- Bilingual (English/French) strongly preferred
You’re a customer service professional with call-centre experience, looking for a short-term opportunity through which you can make a meaningful difference in the lives of Ontarians.
You’re known for your friendly demeanor, professional and courteous phone presence, and your genuine care for the customers you serve. You put your customers first, and easily build connections as you operate with empathy, patience, and a sincere concern for solving their problems.
If you’re looking for a position where you can put your skills to use and start making a difference right away, look no further.
Our public sector client is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team on a temporary one-month assignment.
As our new customer service representative, you will serve as the first point of contact for callers in a call-centre environment, providing quality customer service and accurate information.
- Listen carefully and understand customer requests and inquiries, in a high-volume inbound call centre
- Leverage a knowledge base and informational materials to offer guidance to callers and provide them with accurate information
- Escalate concerns/questions as needed
- Represent our organization professionally to callers
The best person for this role is a quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys the variety that comes along with working in a high-volume setting. They are engaging communicators, with strong people skills and a desire to help others.
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you!
This is a full-time temporary position, with a one-month contract to start and some possibility of extension. You will work Monday to Friday, during standard business hours. Depending on experience, you’ll earn between $17-$20 per hour.
- Experience in a customer service role in a call-centre environment
- Experience using an online ticketing system, CRM, or similar platform, for handling and documenting calls
- Bilingual in English/French is strongly preferred
- Ability to pass a criminal record background check
ABOUT IAN MARTIN:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.