Our client, a market leading integrated oil company is looking for an experienced Competency Assurance Program Analyst to be part of a company-wide program implementation team. The Analyst will support site implementations of the client’s Competency Assurance Program (CAP). This is a 12- month contract located out of their head office in Calgary.
What you will be doing…
- Support all phases of the project working closely with Operations and the HR team.
- Collaborate directly with the site Operations to ensure effective rollout of program and alignment of project activities, using the implementation processes, guides and tool kit.
Conduct various analyses, including:
- Identifying site business requirements related to training and competency.
- Conducting a full training program gap analysis.
- Ensuring alignment of learning materials and assessments with the LMS program design.
- Provide support to the corporate implementation team to troubleshoot and solution site implementation barriers or issues.
- Facilitate working sessions with SMEs to capture, modify and enhance site training content (learning materials and assessments).
What you will need to succeed…
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in analytical roles is required.
- Experience in data capture and management is required.
Nice to Haves
- Facilitation or training delivery experience is an asset.
- Experience working with Operations on large scale projects is an asset.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.