We are seeking Software Security Engineer who will be responsible for technical aspect of the implementation of the Software Security Assurance process in R&D, for a 7 months contract assignment in Pasadena, CA.
Our client is an international digital security company providing software applications and security to personal devices.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Work with software developers, quality engineers, release engineers, product managers and other cross-function team members. Your duties include operational, support and communication, governance and transverse. You will:
- Liaise with Software Security Architect and Software Security Officer for all security and personal data protection matters
- Deploy the GBU security and personal data protection Policies, guidelines/good practices, processes to the R&D teams
- Deploy and support security tools to R&D teams
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
- Experience with development or infrastructure teams to build secure solutions
- Good understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication and security standards
- Familiar with various operating systems, including but not limited to Windows, Linux, etc.
- Experience in Java system design and development, familiar with Java development tools and frameworks such as Eclipse IDE, JPA, Spring framework, Message Queue programming.
Applicants with bachelor’s degree or above with 5 year of related work will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.