We are seeking Senior Software Engineer who will be responsible for analyzing requirements, design software components, develop software product and implement integrated software and systems solutions for a 7 months contract assignment in Pasadena, CA.
Our client is an international digital security company providing software applications and security to personal devices.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Work with software architect, software engineers, quality engineers, and other team members to design and build required software systems that meet customer requirements.
- Develop server applications for multiple platforms such as Windows, Linux, AIX, etc.
- Document the detailed design and write unit testing plan.
- Serve as a key member of new system development projects.
- Participate in agile software development with Scrum
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
- Experience in Java system design and development, familiar with Java development tools and frameworks such as Eclipse IDE, JPA, Spring framework, Message Queue programming.
- Experience in C and/or C++ language; be able to understand large volumes of C/C++ source code.
- Client-server system integration experience or knowledge.
- Familiar with network programming using TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, POP3/SMTP etc.
Applicants with bachelor’s degree or above with 5 year of related work will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.