We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: ASP .NET Programmer/Business Analyst
Resume Due Date: April 2nd 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 12 months
Location: Hamilton, ON ** Work will be performed remote"
OPG (Ontario Power Generation) is currently developing a variety of innovative mobile and web-based solutions as part of a digital transformation initiative that will have an impact across all of RG. This initiative will enable users to manage information, better; and ensures that information is available at the right time, to the right person, and in a format that makes the most sense. This position if for an ASP.NET developer who will develop web-based applications that will be deployed on Microsoft Azure.
- Researching, developing and implementing a range of business use cases in support of OPG Renewable Generation.
- Programming in the Visual Studio environment and the C# language using ASP.NET Core, Identify Framework and the Entity Framework.
- Providing feedback and recommendations to improve the products being developed and improve workflows.
- Developing end-user and technical documentation.
- Developing use cases and executing test cases using formal and ad-hoc testing procedures.
- This is a dynamic, team environment in which continual learning is emphasized and collaboration with team members is vital.
- A good understanding of SQL and SQL Server.
- Ability to research, develop and implement a range of business use cases.
- Ability to provide feedback and recommendations to improve the products being developed.
- Ability to Develop end-user and technical documentation.
- Ability to Develop use cases and execute test cases using formal and ad-hoc testing procedures.
- A good understanding of Xamarin Forms (mobile development) is an asset.