Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Automotive company.
We are looking for a Production Supervisor to support the team.
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Woodstock, ON
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 3 years of Warehouse Supervisor Experience
- College degree required
- Successful candidates are strong communicators who are capable of working in a Union environment (nice to have/ plus)
- Comfortable working in Microsoft Office Suite (must be able to track metrics in Excel)
- Flexible for 1st & 2nd shift (schedule alternates every two weeks)
- Must be available for Saturday’s as needed
- Afternoon shift typically has overtime requirement
- Promotes safety and good housekeeping practices utilizing safety management system
- Manage team size of 25-50 Workers
- Maintain awareness of quality standards, communicate department quality goals and leverage resources to solve quality issues
- Maintains prompt shipment and short lead time flow receiving.
- Maintains records to track and improve departmental performance
- Trains, develops and evaluates employees
- Keeps abreast of parts distribution center performance reports and costs
- Understands and consistently administers policies and procedures
- Motivate, train and develop employees to effectively perform their jobs utilizing standardized methods
- Responsible for meeting production schedules, product quality requirements and personnel allocation
- Participates in forward planning activities, maintains departmental Business Plan Deployment (BPD) boards, continuously improve team performance in all aspects of the business.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.