Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for an IVVQ Specialist to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: North York, Ontario
Prepares integration and test plans, procedures and reports to integrate, verify and validate the system. Performs integration and testing in-plant and at project sites in accordance with these test plans and procedures. Prepares test automation scripts.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- 5+ years of experience in relevant experience in test methods and procedures
- Real time embedded mission critical system test experience
- Automated Test Scripting (preferably in PERL and/or PYHTON)
- Company product knowledge (SelTrac)
- Knowledge of railway signalling techniques
- Competence in team leadership
- Understanding of the roles of other departments as relating to Verification and Validation/Test
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.