Our large client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for an Electronic Manufacturing Process Specialist to support the team.
Duration: 5 months
Location: North York, Ontario
Electronic Manufacturing Process Specialist plays a key role in the new product launch phase through early designs reviews, managing the prototype phase with suppliers and managing design and process issues between contract manufacturers and engineering during the steady state manufacturing phase to ensure quality and on time delivery of hardware is achieved.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- 5+ years in electronic manufacturing as a Manufacturing Engineer and New Product Introduction to manufacturing.
- Broad experience in Manufacturing Engineering or Hardware Design.
- Proven expertise and experience in the application of NPI best-practices including Design for Manufacturing (DFM).
- Understanding of printed circuit board manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of CAD tools (AutoCAD, Solid Edge, etc).
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.