Injection Moulding Machine Operator
- Mississauga, Ontario
- $21 per hour
- Temp-to-Perm (working interview)
- Days, Monday to Friday, 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Ian Martin Workforce is working with the leading developer of Clean Tech Solutions for Hydrogen Generation, Energy Storage, and Fuel Cell Power Modules for mobility and stationary applications.
As their new Machine Operator, you will enjoy working at a Green Energy company and excited to see the developments and advances first hand. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and always enjoy improving your skills and learning more.
You will be…
- Operate process equipment and other process operations in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assist Manufacturing Lead in achieving production requirements
- Use and read measuring equipment as required. Includes micrometres, rules and callipers.
- Possess strong organizational skills, a positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Ensure all safety and processing procedures are followed.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace in accordance with the 5S protocol
- Pursue the ongoing goal of cost reductions.
- Identify improvements to the manufacturing processes to reduce cost, decrease product variability and improve product yield and run-rate
- Report key production initiatives against target values
- Assist in the trials and material sampling
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Why this is the right job for you…
- 5+ years of progressive work experience working with operating process equipment, Previous experience with composite and polymers preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to work well in a team environment with a variety of personalities
- Ability to work independently, quick learner and adaptable; high energy level and eager to learn
- Understand and follow SOP and manufacturing processes
- Ability to exercise sound judgment to solve a problem
- Demonstrates professional, positive behaviour.
- Strong commitment to safety
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.