Do you want to work for one of the largest “Healthcare” companies? They are currently looking for an “Data Analyst” to support their facility in Waukesha, WI. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
The Data Analyst will be responsible for the supporting the delivery of the Supercharging Product Management centralized dashboard for the Healthcare Systems business.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Planning, designing, or tracking performance metrics, is used by our leaders to make strategic business decisions. You will help organize, design, and communicate deliverable and will partner effectively with various global business teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 5+ years related experience
- 3 years of experience working in data management, business intelligence or equivalent
- 2 or more years of experience working within a structure project management framework, PMP certification preferred.
- Strong analytical skills including ability to create, manipulate and analyze large data sets
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel, moderate in PowerPoint.
- Experience with analytics tools including Spotfire, Oracle Business Intelligence, SQL.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Project Engineer professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.