Do you want to work for one of the largest “Healthcare” companies? They are currently looking for an “Data Analyst” to support their facility in Schenectady, NY. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Data analysis, Project management (scheduling meetings, following up in deadlines and actions).
- Service Request Analytics, Batch Handling or Service Requests, Metrics management and Operational Documentation using various Data Analysis tools and methods
- Identify, track and trend issues, and help to facilitate process excellence
- Manage 3rd party labor time sheet, reporting, and SR/Oracle updates in conjunction with TI Project Managers
- Assisting Top Issues Project Managers with all aspects of execution of their improvement projects.
- Maintaining daily, weekly, and monthly metrics to track case cycle time, resolution effectiveness, SR status and Project performance
- May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures analyzing data.
- Oracle, Excel and all Microsoft tools are used.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Data Analyst professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.