433A Journeyman Millwright
- Ingersoll, Ontario
- $32.24 per hour, plus Shift Premiums
- Permanent, Full-Time
- 2-week M-A-D Rotation, OT Available
- Excellent Benefits and Pension Contributions
Ian Martin Workforce is working a company that offers a full range of machining, heat treating, forging, welding, painting and assembly capabilities to primarily Defense clients and now Automotive. Due to growth in production, they are looking to expand their Maintenance team.
As their new Industrial Millwright, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with CNC Machining Equipment, Robotics and has a strong working knowledge of PLCs.
You will be…
- Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor and working with the Operations, Quality, and Engineering Departments, to maintain facilities and production equipment
- Troubleshoot, repair, refurbishment, and construction of Robotic, CNC, and PLC-based equipment in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Assembly, debugging, installation, and start-up of art, new or modified, production equipment consisting mostly of Lathes, plus Mills, Furnaces and Robotics; all that are heavily PLC-based.
- Quickly responding to breakdowns and minimizing downtime through Preventative and Scheduled Maintenance
Why this is the right job for you…
- Journeyman 433A Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (Millwright)
- Experienced with Troubleshooting PLCs and Hydraulics; Pneumatics would be considered an asset.
- Proficient in reading Schematics and other technical drawings.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a small team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and methodical in order to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills working in a fast pace workplace with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a cross-functional team and positively interact with a variety of personalities.
- Confident in passing Pre-Employment Screening including Criminal Record Check and Professional References
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.