Do you want to work for one of the largest electrical utility companies in Missouri? They are currently looking for a GIS Technician to support their facility in St. Louis, Missouri. If you are interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform QA/QC for GIS work for all documents submitted to Real Estate.
- Digitize real estate assets.
- Provide assistance to the real estate department for exhibit preparation.
- Assist in mapping clean-up efforts.
- Provide GIS support for GIS projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Load as-built information from surveys and paper documents.
- Load, reference, project and prepare data from outside providers
- Digitize assets related to Real Estate property management including but not limited to easements, deeds, leases, licenses, permits, and railroad agreements.
- Must be able to understand legal descriptions and metes and bounds.
- Extract data and export into shape files or geodatabase.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required.
- GIS, Geography, Planning, or related field Strong communication and writing skills are required.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and proven ability to work within a team environment on complex and demanding projects.