Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Automotive company.
We are looking for a Production Supervisor to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Ingersoll, ON
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3 + years of experience
- College degree highly preferred
- Schedule is typically 2 weeks on days/ 2 weeks on afternoons but needs to be available to alternate to midnights if needed
- Material management
- Union environment preferred
- Dye repair & maintenance background is a PLUS
- Machinery Process experience. (If possible, press and blanking)
- Additional experience in measurement systems and data analysis experience.
- Any metal/steel type experience. Process or analyzing.
- People management in following systems like COSK’s, IRAS, parts analysis (beginning of the runs and end) Die repair as it relates to quality issues. And daily audits to confirm.
- Monitor quality inspection frequency
- Perform Built-In Quality (BIQ) Audit
- Review Team Leader
- Scrap Bin / Red Tag Audit
- Create pre-shift and post-shift communication
- Maintain department’s 5F Board
- Create MAQS alarms
- Attend Gate Quality meetings
- Ensure First-In-First-Out (FIFO) is being followed
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.