Do you want to work for one of the largest “Healthcare” companies? They are currently looking for an “Biomedical Technician” to support their facility in Jersey City, NJ. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
The Biomedical Technician will properly respond to service calls to evaluate, diagnose, perform repair and planned maintenance (PM) on progressively complex customer’s biomedical equipment and drive customer satisfaction through Service Excellence.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
- With minimal supervision, evaluate progressively complex, customer biomedical equipment issues, implement appropriate repairs; as assigned, perform planned maintenance (PM), safety and environmental inspections and maintain effective customer relations. Follow appropriate client policies, procedures, hospital protocol and complete necessary documentation.
- Maintain daily communications with customers, to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction. As instructed, implement client / customer facility contract, supporting business goals and objectives.
- May assist more and less experienced technicians on basic and complex repairs /resolution respectively. Work as a member of local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area. When trained, share on-call / pager responsibility.
- Document all repair actions and submit reports/summaries according to schedule. Ensure proper care of spares, tools and test equipment and ensure calibration.
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED required.
- Minimum of one-year military experience or other equivalent formal training in maintaining electronics, electromechanical or medical equipment.
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Electronics or Mechanical Principles.
- minimum of four years of experience performing troubleshooting and planned maintenance on basic biomedical equipment following current standards, code and procedures to ensure safe and effective operation of those devices.
- Proficiency in completing electronic documentation using PDA and computer skills.
- Previous experience developing and maintaining good customer relations.
- Willing to occasionally travel outside of assigned region.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're an Biomedical Technician professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.