Do you want to work for one of the largest “Healthcare” companies? They are currently looking for an “Electrical Designer” to support their facility in Monroe, WA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Responsible for electrical design/documentation of control panels using AutoCAD.
- Create electrical schematics, enclosure designs, and bills of material for panels containing automation equipment such as PLCs, and other devices used in process control.
- Execute engineering changes in accordance with established change control procedure
- 5+ years of experience in the design of electrical control panels
- Associate degree in Electrical or CAD design. Other degrees considered if combined with appropriate experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, including good technical communication.
- AutoCAD Electrical.
- Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with National Electric Code, UL508A, and EN 60204-1 standards as related to panel design.
- Familiar with common automation components and vendors such as Rockwell Automation.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're an Electrical Designer professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.