Do you want to work for one of the largest “Utility” companies? They are currently looking for a “Planner/Scheduler” to support their facility in Waltham, MA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Project Controls Schedule Analysts oversee the delivery of projects within Capital Delivery from a schedule management perspective. Utilizing Primavera P6 the schedule analysts will monitor, update, and apply project controls techniques to ensure scope, schedule, and budget adherence.
- 5+ years of experience in project management, construction or schedule management or equivalent relevant experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree or significant relevant project management, engineering and construction experience.
- Expert using Primavera to create project plans and progress them using a pre-defined work breakdown structure
- Expert using Primavera to optimize the performance of a portfolio of projects and familiar with the issues that arise on projects and how to overcome them.
- Considerable proven experience and expert knowledge in schedule development and analysis including milestone management, critical path analysis, understanding of float and time risk allowance and earned value methodologies.
- Demonstrate a high level of personal initiative, integrity and ability to interact with company personnel, contractors and regulatory representative
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Planner/Scheduler consultant professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.