Do you want to work for one of the largest “Healthcare” companies? They are currently looking for an “Project Manager” to support their facility in Westborough, MA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
- Project Manager is responsible for converting the Customer Requirements into a Qualified Bio-Process Flex Factory or Custom Upstream Hardware. This individual also has the added responsibility to execute process improvement projects deemed by Enterprise Solutions and Upstream leadership as critical to the future growth of the Enterprise and Upstream offerings.
- Essential Responsibilities Essential Responsibilities
- Manages the Flex Factory and Custom Hardware delivery projects Scope, Budget and Timeline.
- Manages Process Improvement project approved by Enterprise Solutions and Upstream Leadership that will improve the execution and offering of the business.
- Establishes plans and key performance indicators to execute and measure the process improvement projects
- Establishes plans based on the data provided by the Customer Contract, User Requirement Specifications and availability of Functional Resources
- Manages costs to maintain the Business expectations
- Works in partnership with the Enterprise Solutions Project Manager/Product Manager, Lead System Designer, Automation, Upstream Commercial Ops, Upstream Product Teams, and Upstream Custom quoting to execute the Enterprise Solutions and Custom Hardware Milestone Process Reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Natural Science, Business, Computer Science, or equivalent degree with a working experience some of the following areas: mechanical equipment/automation or software/electronics/ engineering/supply chain/manufacturing/biology/chemistry
- 5 years relevant project leadership experience.
- Demonstrated leadership of cross-functional project teams and an ability execute high visibility projects with high expectations
- Ability to drive Process Improvement Projects in many business disciplines’
- Familiarity with ISO, FDA and other regulatory standards
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Project Manager professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.